Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who the F*ck Is That?





I'm currently conducting a study as to what exactly a certian Ms. Teyana Taylor is known for and sadly (to my dismay) nothing is coming up. So far here is what I have came up with:

1. Friends with Trey Songz, Bow Wow, Chris Brown (who may or may not be replacing Rhi-Rhi as his current boxing "partner") Omarion and some other prepubescent (my word of the day) looking R&B singers.

2. When you Google her, the only thing that comes up about her is her "hit" song "Google Me Baby" which up until yesterday I was not even aware was a actual song.

3. Was featured on an episode of "My Super Sweet 16 (lookin like the 80's threw up on her tacky ass) and in the "She Got Her Own " video last year (But they had a lot of little knowns and has beens so thats not a big accomplishment)

4. Spends an awful amount of time on Twitter, Ustream and other various social networking sites doing absolutely nothing.

5. Has a very thick mannish mustache which left untreated probably spouts into a full grown beard.

(If you can further help me establish why the fuck people pay attention to this Stranger Bitch (c)B. Franklin)

Not much for somone who seems to stay relvant a little too often. Recently she was involved in a beef (via Twitter) with Vannessa Simmons (Rev. Run's oldest daughter and seems like an all around wonderful person *giggles*). Im gonna classify this chick as an attention seeking whore for face time until I seen proof of otherwise. She is taking valuable time away from Ci-Ci, Beyasha, Keri, Key- Key and other relavant chicks who ARE in the game.


Here's a song from her and C. Breezy (wat up Fig?) Talent or not, I'll leave it to you:



Skittles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teyana choreographed beyonce`s "ring the alarm" when she was 16 years old. if you listen to her other songs which come up more than google me baby does, you`ll recognize her talent. also, she answered your question on her twitter:

[taken from her twitter so read from the bottom up]:

"can go on and on ABOUT THE THINGS IVE ACCOMPLISHED.. Hopefully this answers everyone’s famous question about TEYANA TAYLOR!

5:27 PM Jul 8th from web
for Pastelle, and working on my album and graduated an HONOR STUDENT. I

5:27 PM Jul 8th from web
currently been writing for many artist, bout to be one of the designers for Kanye West new women’s line

5:26 PM Jul 8th from web
Has her own artist developing company and he now runs 2 artist projects on interscope,

5:26 PM Jul 8th from web
mags covers, Trace mag cover, Rap-Up mag cover, Vibe mag, Teen Vogue, Nylon mag, black beat ect.

5:25 PM Jul 8th from web
Modeled fashion week for high end designers like Dieseland Zac Posen Dsqaure ect Have my own styling called “Taylormade”company styled 3 xxl

5:24 PM Jul 8th from web
Had a single and a video called Google Me, ive done TRL, 106&park, mtv Africa, and GOOGLE ME was on Rolling Stones top 100 hit in 2008.

5:23 PM Jul 8th from web
sing, dance, rap, had a my super sweet 16 on mtv, choreographed for Beyonce, Jay-z video, Neyo vids, and mtv’s hit show MADE ect.

5:23 PM Jul 8th from web
“Topic of the month "what does this lil b!t(h do?"

5:22 PM Jul 8th from web
Video, on music I do....I love it....but for all my supportive fan and friends thanks I love u, yall the best! Thank you!

4:37 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
People say why do I care about this girl she's nobody...I find that hella funny because they really take to mins to comment on every photo,

4:36 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
Be hating...but I must say my name stay in they mouth or on somebodys blog...so when they stop talking that's when ill be worried lol

4:35 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
Hahahaha don't worry cause if u see me everywhere now....it only gonna get even more crazy when I put out more music. For some reason a lot

4:34 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
But everythings gonna be ok cause shit is moving...its gonna be all good lets all just think positive! Its not my fault im tryn hard but aye

4:31 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
Still ask what I do? What more do I have to prove its just no pleasing hating ass people

4:30 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
Aint easy it takes time...I hate rushing things, people don't know what I go thru. I try to put new music and new youtube videos up and ppl

4:29 PM Jul 8th from Sidekick
People take they anger out on me talking about "what does she do she aint come out with nothing yet" well that's not my fault the music shit"


feeling the blog by the way =]