Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Super, uh Karrine,



Now I will personally tell you that I cannot in good conscience talk bad about Ms. Steffans. She is a real chick and unfortunately you ignoramus individuals like to all her all types of derogatory terms because for a short period in her life she was sticking and moving all through hip hop's finest which half of you hoes out here would do the same as soon as they came to your town (Keep it real). My only real issue with her is the fact that she take on a defensive approach like she was never a hoe (Hey a spade is a spade, I'll call it is) in life. But I digress, Peep Ms. Thang do press for he new book (which is nothing like the last two) called "The Vixen Manuals: How To Find, Seduce, and Keep The Man You Want" on "The Today Show. Im just mad they didn't let someone intersting interview her like hhmmm Jamie Foxx.

Take a listen why (Explicit Language):










Skittles

No comments: