Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh No He Didn't



I was done for the day, but I had to comment on something that I read over on Media Take Out. Apparently Jayceon is running his yap about Jigga and my girl Bey.

Here is what this fool had to say:
Got The Camel in a choke hold.
Try to son me – I ain’t from NYC,
You can’t even have a child by your Destiny

I didn’t mean to take a shot at Bey,
I backed out – like Jay did Free

HE DIDN'T MEAN TO TAKE A SHOT AT BEY!!! Well he sure as hell did! Whose business is it if they cannot procreate with one another? I don't think this shit is funny, some shit you don't make fun of. He needs to sit down with a tutor and learn how not to try to squeeze 16 bars into one of his long ass rap lines.

And he may want to be quiet before somebodies goes in on him and this broad. She put all his shit out and played his ass!!! Ha! Oh, and by the by, that is a nice blouse he is wearing!


xoxoxV_Dubxoxox

1 comment:

KP Skittles said...

wow looks like Jayceon got you a little hot under the collar....