Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Throwback Thursday Video of the Day



This video used to be my SHIT!!!! I was in well, that's really none of ya'll damn business but needless to say that it brings back memories of bein in school and I had a big ass crush on this boy that I wanted to notice me sooo bad and finally (this was the beginning of the end,) at the end of the school year, he was mine! (I hit him with the old "Do you like me, check yes no or maybe" note in class)Aside from that I chose this vid cuz this was back in the days when Beyasha was part of a
group and only had one person in her head and no one had given Ms. Tina her first Bedazzler yet (sigh). only thing to make it better would be a young Solo gettin Jiggy in the background too and baby Juelz on a slow creep past that house. Enjoy my trip down memory lane!

And Part One for those of you who like that one too. Happy Thursday!

Skittles

No comments: