Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sooo...




Ya girl Beyasha is supposedly in talks to star in "Obsessed 2" according to MediaTakeOut.com:


July 15, 2009. Beyonce is expected to make her way back to the big screen.

MediaTakeout.com just learned that Bey and her management are hard at work trying to negotiate a deal to have her star in the sequel to her movie Obsessed.

In case you forgot, Obsessed was the Fatal Attraction type thriller that she made earlier this year with actor Idris Elba.

Well according to our snitch, Beyonce is expected to pull in big bucks to star in the flick.

And get this – the plot of Obsessed 2 is rumored to have Beyonce cheating on her husband. And she’ll be stalked by her lover.

Now we have to admit - this whole Obsessed series is just plain silly. But you know we’ll be the first one on line to catch it.


I personally did not go to see the first flick (becuase when I spend 7 of my dollars and 50 of my cents, I do not want to see sub-par acting with an overhyped name) but I will make it a personal mission of mine to NOT go anywhere near a movie theater if anyone throws money at her to make this bullshit. Now I may be pursaded in being interested in bootlegging it if Sasha make an appearance (sans the damn leotard she always is outfitted in) and does some hood shit like bust out somebodies windows or some shit.
Skittles

No comments: