Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miss Honey!



First off, since Im back from my simple ass break and dont got shit else to do, Im online surfing ho shit late and I just seent this on Kyle (from College Hill fuckery) Ustream and it made my damn night! If you can make it past the beehive, Check the tangerrific backup dancers lookin like "do it bitch!". Notice the YT man (a judge?) looking like he enjoy that shit (* gives the "I call Bullshit" side eye) Shit like this is why I do what I do. When I saw this, my heart damn near dropped into my damn toes. I cant even caption this shit so I will just post this and let you enjoy this beautiful sight. Keep watching Kyle on his USTREAM or follow him on his Twitter.

Then he had the nerve to show us this shit via YouTube

Skittles

1 comment:

Clarise McCants said...

lol i was watchin Kyle n saw this too! I was crackin up...cool blog...check out mine

Http://www.angleznpurspechtivs.blogspot.com