Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just to be Clear...


Now sooner or later those of you who read this will come to find out that my partner and I who run this blog have a slight difference of opinion when it comes to a certain entertainer. She openly stans for her in every open forum she can and in private she reenacts the entire "Beyonce Exprience" and "Beyonce: Live from Wimbeldon (or whatever)" in her bedroom at night. I on the other hand can appreciate her singing talents but im not moved by the rest. She feels the same way about Ciara that I feel about Beyonce but somehow we manage to be friends regardless. With all that said you can probably say its a pretty safe bet that there will not be too many "positive" posts coming from me about Beyasha (combination of her and Sasha who I would totally stan for if she was a real person and not a figment of Beyonce's imagination when shes off her damn meds) Please revert all negative comments to idontgiveashit@gostraighttohell.com

Sincerely,
Skittles

1 comment:

KP Skittles said...

sure the hell is. she is mentioned even though i would rather not mention her unless it is worth is to other readers becuase it sickens me.