Friday, July 24, 2009

So Now You Wanna Fight?



Allegedly Young Berg has been playing slap a hoe. Here is what Chelsea Berry, the alleged victim, had to say:
"[Young Berg] striked (sic) me with the palm of his hand, like about three times. On my head, on my eye, and I was falling back like, ‘What did I do? What did I do? And that’s when he told me to leave…
Then (his friend) Sincere was like, ‘Calm down, I’ll give her a ride.’ … (We) end up driving all the way up this hill in the middle of nowhere, I had no idea where I was at, and [Young Berg] tells me to get out.
I was crying and saying ‘I’m gonna get you back. I’m about to call my friends when I get out.’ And that’s when Berg gets out and comes over to me and says he’s sorry, and then he grabs my phone and throws it and my phone (was) completely shattered.”

Young Berg is tough now? I guess the only person he can actually fend himself against is a woman. Especially given the fact that he has been punked by everybody in the free world, from Emmanuel Lewis to Suge Knight. Too bad he couldn't fight off the goons who got away with his precious chain. And never mind the fact that this young lady has the diction of my four year old niece, that has nothing to do with this. Bless her little heart for trying, though.
Oh yeah, and I didn't forget about that dark butt comment either. Black is beautiful, ole' ass ignant bitch!
xoxoxV_Dubxoxox

1 comment:

Jack Smith said...

You can change flight tickets easily through online and offline mode. So, you can enjoy booking cheap flights on Frontier Airlines and if needed you can also make changes to your flight ticket. You can dial Frontier Airlines Manage Booking Number for the resolve of the issues which you might have faced before, during, or after your flight.