Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Giddy Up!




The lovely sexy "young thang" you see above is Junk (I kid you not), one of the attention seeking whores vying to let either Real or Chance (or both, who knows) "filet mignon that p*ssy" til death (or an STD) does them part on the upcoming season of "Real Chance of Love 2: Back In the Saddle"premiring next week on the Shuck and Jive Network (VH1). I cant fully support checking for this one only becuase things don't look like they will bode well for me the viewer or the acto, um , cast in terms of entertainment factor after last season when Chance kicked both of his girls to the curb and Real (dumb ass) dropped Bay Bay Bay for Fargo and OMG! (big shocker) things didn't work out. (very original VH1). But if one of my real favorite shows goes to reruns or something or I'm home on a Saturday and ain't sit else to do, I may peep the fuckery. Click the link to see the rest of these basic lookin bargin basement hoes via VH1

Skittles

No comments: