Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Damn! Damn! Damn!



Just when I thought it was safe to start leaving my Vikkies and toothbrush back in his house, my future ex husband/soon to be babby daddy Reggie Bush has gotten back together with Kim Kardashian. Real Talk: Kim was feelin herself a bit too much and forgot that the only reason she was relevant after the sex tape intrest wore off was the fact Reggie was beating her down. Once her sisters started becoming a bit more popular (for being loose booty whores too) she went crawling back to Reggie so that she could take the shine off of her sister quickie marriage to Lamar Odom this past weekend. What a hater. Hope is just a publicity stunt so my Reggie can come back to me and we can have a quickie marriage and just as quick divorce (with a "accidental" pregnancy in between). Fingers crossed


Skittles

No comments: